Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

End of Year Exhibition


I ended my second year of university by helping curate and put together our End of Year Exhibition. As second years we were in charge of the second year exhibition - but we were also on hand to help the third years. We had exactly one week to choose the work to be displayed and plan how to exhibit it. A lot of time was spent arranging work, then rearranging, painting walls and then repainting but we got there in the end! With all work to be pinned up and on display by 4 o’clock Friday afternoon the whole school pulled together and the outcome was brilliant.

The opening followed that night and with an excellent turn out! It was great to see the work of other students and learn about projects carried out by other years. I was paying special attention to the third year exhibition of course, to get an idea of what is install for me. Here are a few works that caught my eye…




No comments:

Post a Comment